Flame supervision system install
- Removed all flame supervision piping on the furnace.
- Prepped all burners to accept UV sensor.
- Re-wired all ignition coils to work from new flame supervision panel.
- Constructed and installed new panel containing six PCI multi-burner supervisory systems, complete with engineered drawings and mount.
- Installed wiring, junction boxes and conduit for all associated components.
- Installed three new ratio regulators with cross connections to zone piping.
- Re-piped main zone gas lines to accommodate new regulators.
- Tuned and tested all burner systems.
Fill out the form and
we’ll be in touch with you.