Burner Re-Design and Piping
York, South Carolina
- Removed existing gas line piping at each burner and header.
- Removed the ratio regulators and re-installed new N/A 7218-6 and -4 regulators at end of header closer to the burner.
- Installed new Dungs ratio solenoid valves at each burner.
- Re-installed metering orifices with proper upstream and downstream dimensions for proper flow calculations.
- Wired all components to existing junction boxes.
- Tested system for proper operation.
Fill out the form and
we’ll be in touch with you.