68 ft. Furnace Assembly (via Conrad Kacsik)
- Received empty shell of 68 foot furnace in 5 sections and assembled.
- Designed, constructed, and mounted air header.
- Designed and assembled gas piping including valves, switches, and other components necessary for control and operation.
- Designed and piped compressed air lines for lid locking mechanisms.
- Installed wiring, wire raceway, terminal strips, IR sensors and other electrical components necessary for control and operation (i.e. thermocouples, transformers, POC switches etc.).
Fill out the form and
we’ll be in touch with you.